Grid Art


Before making my project, I was very confused on what to do.  I decided to use Microsoft Excel which I found to be very easy. I used some of my favorite colors: green, orange, yellow, red, and a shade of purple.  For yellow, red, orange, and purple I used a two-block width which was different than the green which I used a five-block width. The project was a 30 by 30 grid with diagonal stripes. After I made my grid, I noticed that there was an issue with my project.  The grid was in the shape of a rectangle.  I went through each column of the grid and changed the width from .16 to .50 which made it look like more of a square.  All in all, I believe that my project ended up being a success and I hope to learn more about the subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Proposal

First Blog

Artist Proposal