Xerox Project


This project was a bit difficult to get done.  I myself had a lot of trouble finding a Xerox machine to begin with.  Once I found the machine in the library, I copied my face, arm, hand, and foot.  After cutting out the black and white pictures I glued them together in a symmetrical way.  I used two pictures of my face in the middle to create the body of my artwork.  Then I took two of my arms to make a base and a top to the work.  My hands and feet were set up around my arms to create the symmetrical piece.  I wanted to make sure that my artwork did not look random. I wanted the project to be pleasant to look at.  Although the project was pretty difficult to get done due to the lack of Xerox machines, I ended up having a great time making my project.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Proposal

First Blog

Artist Proposal