Art Performance Project







For my performance art project, I decided to base my artwork off of the video “Naked in New York!”  In the video the man has different things written all over his body.  He then goes on to walk around New York City with these things written all over him.  Although I did not get naked in my video, I did my best to replicate his actions into my own.  I had people from all over Austin Hall write a global issue that they believed to be an important issue in our world today.  Ranging from abortion to policed brutality, my upper body was covered with words and phrases.  I went on to walk around the Vaughn Courtyard with my shirt off to show off what was written on my body.  Many people looked at me like I was crazy which gave me a few laughs.  All in all I had a great time making my performance art piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Proposal

First Blog

Artist Proposal