Artist Proposal

Pyotr Pavlensky "Carcass"

1. We Are All Equal
The project that I am working on will be be a short video to show equality.

2. I plan to make an image somewhat close to Pavlensky, but with a more rational approach.  I will go into a a crowded area by the Jersey Shore to go against hate crimes.  I will get friends of mine from different ethnicities and we will walk from one side of Asbury Park to the other together to show that everyone is human.

3. My project will create an image for the people watching it.  It will show friendship between different humans that creates happiness between all of them.

4.  The main themes of my project will be diversity amongst people and hate crimes.  I want to show people that we should all be together as humans.  People today are still seen differently because of the color of their skin and that needs to change.

5. I will be doing this in Asbury Park, New Jersey.  I am going to have five people with me in the video and one person recording it.

6.  I hope that my project changes some people's views on diversity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Proposal

First Blog